High Performance Particulate Removal
The TurboVenturi scrubber is a high-efficiency particulate removal device. Virtually any inlet particulate concentration can be handled by the scrubber. TurboSonic has refined the venturi scrubber and improved its de-watering ability; a crucial advance in view of today's stringent requirements, where a small amount of liquid carryover can adversely affect emission test results.
TurboSonic's 30 years in the wet scrubber business afford unique experience in both industrial applications and scrubber know-how, which have been readily applied to further the development of the TurboVenturi scrubber.
The TurboVenturi Scrubber Advantage
- By adjusting the pressure drop, any particulate removal efficiency can be reached.
- Different types of throat dampers can be provided to ensure constant pressure drop with fluctuating gas flows.
- Construction can consist of a variety of materials able to withstand high temperatures, severe corrosion, and abrasion.
- With virtually zero maintenance, a TurboVenturi scrubber will operate for years without shutdown.
- Acid gas removal capability
- Handles heavy, sticky, and abrasive dust
- Standard designs for hot gas streams and large gas volumes
- Constant pressure drop equals constant removal efficiency
- Ideal for gas conditioning upstream of the SonicKleen™ WESP
- Efficient gas saturation and bulk removal of particulate