Air Pollution Control System Upgrades
Improve the Performance of Air Pollution Control Installations
Existing air pollution control (APC) equipment retrofitted with TurboSonic's technologies have improved contaminant removal efficiency and reduced maintenance costs.
Existing air pollution control systems that are no longer meeting performance requirements can be upgraded with TurboSonic equipment to meet current standards for a fraction of the cost of system replacement.
The TurboSonic Advantage
For over 15 years, TurboSonic has been bringing existing APC equipment into compliance with its patented, high-performance technologies.
- Improved removal efficiency
- Improved chemical utilization
- Improved exhaust gas (production) throughput
- Enhanced scrubber turndown capacity
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs
Common Applications include virtually any APC system, including:
- Wet Scrubbers, including venturies and packed towers
- Semi-dry Absorbers (SDA)
- Wet Electrostatic Precipitators (WESPs)
- Dry Electrostatic Precipitators
- Evaporative Gas Cooling Towers
- Baghouse Systems