TurboSonic employs a team of dedicated service professionals located throughout North America.
The service team offers a variety of services for clients, specializing in the repair, troubleshooting and maintenance of air pollution control equipment.
Equipment services available for:
- WESP Systems - All makes and models
- Spray Dry Absorber (SDA) systems
- Evaporative cooling systems
- Ancillary systems: pumps, fans, tanks etc.
- Transformer/Rectifiers (T/Rs)
- Decanter centrifuges
- Demisting systems: mesh pads, chevrons, hood systems
- Scrubber systems: venturi scrubbers, packed towers, spray towers, quench systems, atomizing scrubbers
- Thermal and Catalytic Oxidizers: RTO, RCO, Recuperative Thermal Oxidizers, Direct-fired Thermal Oxidizers
- On site routine and emergency inspections
- On site project supervision
- On site construction and repair supervision
- PLC, HMI programming
- Spare parts - inventory review and recommendations
- Equipment commissioning services
- Turnkey equipment rebuilds
- Training seminars
- Equipment maintenance services